Updating on General Principles....


Well, I don't have any other pictures prepared at this time. I'm just taking a moment to update because I feel a certain guilt for not keeping up.

I turned 40 this week. It was an eating bonanza all weekend long. I had a nice dinner with my parents at my favorite Japanese "cook in front of you" restaurant. Then breakfast the next morning at one of my favorite breakfast restaurant. I had banana bread french toast...yum!
And then I took half a day off on my birthday on Monday. I spent the day working out (man I need it after those meals), watching All My Children, having a fabulous one hour massage and then going to dinner with a friend. All in all a nice birthday!

On another subject, I'm taking an unplanned trip to WDW in spring. I'm going to stay at the Fort Wilderness Cabins in May. After spending a few vacations going to Hoop Dee Doo and riding bikes through the campgrounds, I've been itching to stay there. I'll let you know what I think of the cabins. I know already to expect sucky bus service within the campground area. But we do plan on driving in and out to go to the parks.

Other than that, I'm glad it's the weekend. My cousin is getting married in a few weeks, so there's a family shower for her on Sunday. And it's tax day for me tomorrow! (How exciting eh?) I know I'm getting a refund so actually it is a bit exciting. I just don't feel like sitting down to do it. But better that I should have my money (in time for my vacation I might add) than Uncle Sam.

That's all that's new here. I won't promise an update soon. But I will try to do better than three months.

4 comments:

Kingmsmn67 said...

I've stayed at the "Cabins" before and liked them.....you're right about the bus service though.....although the boat to MK wasn't that bad......Just think of all the Great people that turn 40 this year

Traci said...

I'm one of those great people turning 40 this year too! LOL

Glad you had a great birthday Jo!

monica said...

Oh yay for birthdays!! We are planning to go back in May too!! Hope it's at the same time, we'll be after the 17th for sure, that's my last school day~ Glad you FINALLY updated!!

Joanne said...

Yeah, a lot of great people are going to be 40 this year. :)

I think we're going to just miss each other Monica. :( We leave on the 15th.

Copyright 2009 Procrastination Station. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy