Universal Studios


To the dismay of many of you, I enjoy Universal Studios. I managed to convince Larilyn to come with us when we went. I'm not sure if she enjoyed it. But we did get some fun photos.

I thought of Amber as I watched the Simpsons pose! They were pretty cool!














On the Studios side (vs the Islands of Adventures side) they had some Macy's balloons. My mom wore her Garfield tee just to get this photo!!

























The gang from Madagascar was eager to take photos. I think I may need to rethink those cargo pants. *roll eyes*














Wayne and Larilyn exit Cat in the Hat via the store. Larilyn thinks Wayne's a nut!














At the Lucy store (Lucille Ball) we played "One of These Things is Fru Fru".

























With all the old people in our group, it was good that we had Larilyn with us. We could never remember where we parked. Dopey 106, Dopey 106.....

Here a little punchy Larilyn demonstrates our section. I had a hard time holding the camera still; she cracks me up!

5 comments:

monica said...

Cute! We went to Universal a few years back and enjoyed it too. I imagine we'll visit again in the next year or so.

That Garfield balloon is fantastic! HUGE, your Mom there is neat b/c you can really grasp the size a little better.

We've never been to Islands and I'm dying to see the Dr. Suess area.

And...I appreciate the parking commentary. Last visit to MGM there were four of us and not a one paid the slightest attention as to where we parked. I usually point it out, write it down or at least repeat it a few times. Nope, nothing. We are convinced they didn't mention it as we boarded the tram either. When we got on the tram we both looked at each other and knew we didn't have a clue, they we got tickled laughing to add to the adventure. One lady told us just to ride around until we were the last car out there. LOL- It didn't take quite that long, almost..not quite.

Terry said...

Love that "fru fru" shot...looks like you guys had fun, i should have hung around!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Insanely jealous!!! I also love Universal.

-Amber :0)

Anonymous said...

Matt and I love Universal too, we will certainly go when we get back to Florida!

I love Duelling Dragons and The Hulk

Larilyn said...

I did like Universal!

I also did think Wayne was nuts.

And to clarify, I am the NOT fru fru thing....

But I do an awfully mean Jaws impression, don't ya think??? ;)

Copyright 2009 Procrastination Station. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy