Disneyland


It was so fun to hang with Traci, Perry, Dexter and the Ls!! Here's a few photo opportunities:







I have an obvious and weird obsession with Mr. Toad.








Pop quiz for Terry: How many people do we have?














We all finally find each other and Perry was kind enough to take the photo:














We were all in need of something sweet so we stopped for some dessert. Here Dex is charming all of us!














The next day LaRelle joined us. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this photo of them. Can't you just hear that song going through your head....."Sisters......"










Terry and Janet wait for Roger Rabbit. This photo makes them look like they're "together". They're not. Janet was just turning Terry toward the camera!



Photobucket



This brings back memories of the girls' trip for me!

Photobucket

4 comments:

monica said...

Cute, more please....

Anonymous said...

So fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the firetruck picture? I can't go to toontown and not think of it

Anonymous said...

Aww man I missed Jo, why oh why didn't I remember that her cruise was on this coast!!!! GRRRR

Amber said...

Did L2 dye her hair? It's cute!

Copyright 2009 Procrastination Station. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy