Mazatlan


When we arrived at Mazatlan, I knew we were in for a treat. The four of us decided to do the "Hike to the Lighthouse" excursion. Even the view at the bottom was nice. There's our ship, along with a RC ship docked.





































There was definitely some wild life to be seen:





















Here's our goal:




















We made it!!



















Afterwards, they dropped us off in the town square on the way back to dock so we could look around.






















There was a lovely Opera House:



































And a gorgeous Catholic church:


































...with this HUGE amazing tree on the property:



































No one else noticed these signs posted on the street. I HAD to stop and take a photo....







6 comments:

Traci said...

Wow, I have to go to Mazitlan, the sky is lavendar there!! LOL

Great photos!!

monica said...

Those first two photos are just amazing. They're all great, you did good with pictures my friend. *cough*Bought Time you shared 'em*cough* Looks like a great time so far, now I know there's more...and I expect to see it!!

The new look is great, I meant to say that on the other post. I love the title and subtitle. You did great!!

Joanne said...

lol...Traci! Yeah, I think my camera has had it. As you can see there's a pinkish line in all the photos.

Mon, thanks! I think Mazatlan was my favorite port on this trip. And yes, there's more....

Terry said...

ahhh man, i want to go on a mexi cruise. nice shots Jo.

Amber said...

Love the new layout!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, but you should update ;)

Copyright 2009 Procrastination Station. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy