So, I thought you'd enjoy a look at this year's trip. The place definitely wasn't as fun as Hans Bavarian Lodge where we used to go (now closed). But Terri made a great attempt and of course, it's all about being together anyway. (That's Mark (right?), Bev, Terry and Leo).
Here Leo and Terry polka...polka...polka. Note the authentic German band in the background.
We also, unfortunately did the chicken dance, which Terry and Leo demonstrate so well here. There are pictures of me doing the chicken dance but I paid Terry very well to keep them to herself. However, she may change her mind after seeing these. Other bizarre dances like the electric slide (yes I'm a dork) were done as well.

Once the night turned to country, as if on cue, Sharon showed up! I'm positively annoyed ;-) with her because she has two small children and still manages to look great! There were many rude photos taken with this German beef jerky. Unfortunately for all of you, those are on Terry's camera too. In this photo, it sort of reminds of the Christmas poo from South Park.







1 comments:
Ok, update already :)
Or even the Disneytrip one... like to the parts that I'm in ;)
Post a Comment