Cute Shoes



Everyone keeps telling me they like my shoes so I thought I'd share. I could pay more, but why? Here are some other fun photos that are on my computer. I wish this were my fence!

Here's the Cubs tarp pictures that I was telling Amber about. (July 3, 2004) They called the game on account of rain just after Sammy hit a homer (we won).

4 comments:

Larilyn said...

That fence has to be either at a preschool/daycare or an artist's home. What's your vote? ;)

monica said...

I think it would be an aawesome preschool fence, I thought that immediately!! And the shoes are really cute, I'm so into pink right now it's truly sickening!!

Amber said...

I am into pink also. I'm kind-of embarrased about it.

Anonymous said...

I like those shoes.

I also like Pink. But Amber, isn't pink dangerously close to "princess crap"

Copyright 2009 Procrastination Station. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy