Writer's Block


I'm working on two articles related to my travel business and the perfectionist in me is making me blocked. I've basically written both articles. I've revised them. I thought about them for days. And now I'm procrastinating them.

And now for your viewing pleasure I'll post some photos for you while I procrastinate.

It's been a family filled few weekends. My parents' 40th anniversary was last weekend and it was all about moms this weekend. I went to see my Grandma and took my mom (and dad) to lunch on Sunday.

I told them to look like they love each other. They sort of do, don't they? :)



Here's the miscellaneous cousins' table. :) All in all a fun day! Hope all you moms out there (even if your children are furry)...had a great Mother's day yesterday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

40th Anniversary - Yea Mom & Dad!

Procastinating? You? I don't believe it... or may I do, and I'll just believe it ... later ;)

Joanne said...

*lol* My writers' block finally left me last night for at least one of the articles. So hopefully today I'll knock out the second. Either that or there will be more photos. :D

Larilyn said...

Photos are good! Worth procrastinating for.

Wait...I probably shouldn't be encouraging the procrastination process, should I? Oops.....

Copyright 2009 Procrastination Station. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy