I liked Kerri's blog entry of random pictures on her computer. Here's a few I have:
Watermelon Art

Ah...baseball season is upon us:

Being a Pepsi drinker this just amused me:

And of course the photo everyone must have on their computer. I'm thinking this needs to be turned into wallpaper. :D
11 comments:
Watermelon is really cool....
Pepsi/Coke cracks me up..and I'm a coke girl myself.
And the hula boy pic just tics me off... I am so sad that I missed the fun of meeting the rest of yall..
I love being a trendsetter!!! And I love that you updated!!!!
I also love the Pepsi joke and the HULA dance. "Good Times"
I love that hula picture. I have it up in my office....gives me a good laugh every day!!
Did you take that picture of Wrigley Field? It's great!
Nope, all the photos I have at Wrigley are of them pulling the tarp over the field. I'll post some of those in the next entry.
Kerri, you are the trendsetter! And the wallpaper comment was a hint! (Not that I want to get away from my FABULOUS Keith Urban wallpaper! :D)
Larilyn, somehow when the discussion of the hula day began, I really never thought the moment would come to fruition. Guess they proved me wrong! lol
oooohh.. so you want hula wallpaper in the keith urban style you have!? I get it. I think.
They did prove you wrong Jo.
And I vote that they prove you wrong again....we should definitely all get together more often!!
Hey, all you need to do is talk Jonas into it. :D
Uh....well, I think that Keith is not in the hilarity category the hula is but...okay.
I'm trying to talk Jonas into it, but it's hard when he decides to up and move....
Kids these days....they leave....they never call, they never write....
I just had a flashback of us stalking Jonas in the World Showcase over by Great Britain. Good times! :D
Hmm....I just had a flashback of jumping into the bushes.....;)
Post a Comment