Everybody's Doing It...


[my name is]: Joanne
[in the morning i am]: usually running around like crazy
[love is]: all you need
[i dream about]: weird stuff

W I T H .T H E. O P P O S I T E. S E X-
[what do you notice first?]: smile
[last person u slow danced with]: my dad

W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N
[you talked to on the phone]: Chris
[hugged:] Chris
[you instant messaged]: Chris
[you laughed with]: people at work

D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U
[could you live without the computer?]: I'm fairly addicted. It probably wouldn't be pretty.
[what's your favorite food?]: cheese
[whats ur favorite fruit?]: :banana:
[what hurts the most?]: my self-criticism
[trust others way too easily?]: not at all

-N U M B E R-
[of times i have had my heart broken?]: twice
[of hearts i have broken?]: 1
[of tight friends?]: 2
[of cd's that i own?]: a lot
[of scars on my body?]: two or three small ones, nothing major
[of things in my past that i regret?]: I forget regret otherwise life is mine to miss.

O.T.H.E.R.T.H.I.N.G.S.

[i know]: that I control my own happiness
[i want]: a man to share my life with
[i have]: a wonderful life
[i wish]: that everyone could just get along
[i hate]: intolerance
[i miss]: Mayberry
[i fear]: being alone
[i hear]: music
[i search]: the world over and thought I found true love, you met another and plebb, you were gone
[i love]: those I consider family
[i care]: about people's feelings
[i always]: will workout
[i dance]: when no one's watching
[i sleep]: pretty soundly
[i cry]: a lot. It's a great stress reliever.
[i do not always]: eat right
[i write]: when I can. I love to write.
[i confuse]: my words every now and then. I thought I had a chronic case of Malapropism disease
[i can usually be found]: online if you know where to look
[i need]: to exercise, it saves me
[wuss]: depends on the subject
[daydreamer]: I try to put my dreams into action.
[brat]: been known to be
[sarcastic]: uh yeah!
[angel]: if that's what you think
[devil]: maybe a little devilish
[friends]: in low places
[shy]: yeah
[talkative]: depends on who I'm with
[adventurous]: can be
[intelligent]: depends on the subject

(You.Claim.To.Have)
[impacted you the most spiritually]: Chris
[wish you saw more often]: my friends
[most sarcastic]: there are so many...
[wish you knew better]: I think there's value in knowing most people better.
[knows you best]: Chris
[best outlook on life]: Mike
[a smell that makes you smile]: piped in smells on Main Street USA at WDW
[a city you'd like to visit]: Sydney
[a drink you order most often]: dp
[a book you highly recommend]: The Traveler's Gift by Andy Andrews
[the music you prefer while alone]: can't pick just one type; it will always depend on my mood
[your favorite film]: When Harry Met Sally but lately Bruce Almighty
[a TV show you watch regularly]: All My Children
[you live in a(n)]: condo
[your transportation]: my little Honda or my legs
[your cologne or perfume]: can't stand the stuff
[under your bed or in your closet you hide]: the messy me
[something important on your night table]: a silver plated bowl left to me by my grandma

4 comments:

monica said...

Good stuff~

Johnas Rudberg said...

Great post Jo! 8=)
[whats ur favorite fruit?]: :banana: *LOL*! ;-)

Anonymous said...

:banana:LOVE THAT!!!

Kingmsmn67 said...

OK so I had to think for a second when you said dp for the drink you order........

Thanks for sharing even though bananas are evil you know

Copyright 2009 Procrastination Station. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy