I went to Festa Italian in Milwaukee in the middle of July just to see Orlando Bloom. Seriously, doesn't
second guy look like him just a bit? These guys were actually the flag throwers from the Olympics in Torino. They actually came to perform on their vacation and weren't paid. Dedicated eh?The only thing that kept running through my mind was "We're men, we're men in tights"! lol

They're pretty talented!

It's all very colorful.
So the next weekend, I was in Milwaukee again for German Fest. I didn't even take my camera out of my purse. But let's just say the Ruben egg roll thingies were oh so yummy!
Then in early August I was at Ravinia and saw Billy Currington and Trisha Yearwood (aka Mrs. Garth Brooks) in concert. Billy just doesn't appeal to me, but I thought the lighting was cool in this photo.
Trisha Yearwood looks blissfully happy and grounded. Plus she never ceases to amaze me with that voice of hers. I think she has the best female voice in country music. Her rendition of Over the Rainbow gave me chills! She's got such a great stage presence too, chatty and witty. She seems like the type of person that I would like to have as a friend.
It's been a good summer! :)







3 comments:
All I can think is that a Ruben eggroll thingy does sound yummy.Looks like you've had a fun summer so far
Oh yeah, they were yummy. I had an order for lunch and then later in the day, Wayne and I split a second order. They had a hot mustard dipping sauce with them too.......mmmmmmm!
You've been busy Jo! I'm jealous of all the fun stuff.
Post a Comment