I love the holidays and even though it is early, I felt obligated to complete this one. Fa la la la la!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?? Hot Chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapping
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.
5. When do you put your decorations up? After I return from Disney...actually a few just before I leave.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Just one?? My grandma's stuffing recipe I make every year and my dad's Sicilian olives
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: My grandma tricking me. I would go to visit her and then she would evitablely give me liquids until I had to pee. Then she would run, take out presents and ring the doorbell. I couldn't get out of the bathroom quickly enough to see but Santa would always leave me a huge beautiful stocking full of treats on her banister.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I asked my mom straight out and she didn't lie to me.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Open all of them on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day is extended family and gifts only for the kids.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Color coordinated and usually by myself. Although I used to love to decorate with friends. But everyone seems so busy these days.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? At this time of year, I actually love it. Once January 1st rolls around, I dread it.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, I can struggle. I'm a better rollerskater.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Time with family and friends.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Celebrating with friends and family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I make a mean "Cake in a Bowl"
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to Disney World with my family at the beginning of the month. I also love going with my friends to Marshall Field's (cough....Macy's) and having breakfast at the Walnut Room on the 23rd.
17. What tops your tree? A bow
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Neither really. I'd rather "give" by volunteering and "receive" by spending time with family and friends.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? My Grown Up Christmas List By Amy Grant
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or yummy? neither
21. Fave Christmas Movie? Muppet Christmas Carol of course. "Light the lamp, not the rat!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
You updated your blog!!!
Great answers Jo.
Hard to believe I did huh?? :)
Snaged from me who got it from Monica.......Thanks for sharing....and updating
Post a Comment