Flipping the Switch


I found myself flipping to a morning workout earlier than planned. I did my 44 minute interval this morning (to make up for not going last night). Tonight I'm at it again with the NEWO (No Excuses Workout) which is pretty much calisthenics followed by cardio.

I must admit, although it was tough dragging my ass out of bed, I feel fantastic today. Endorphins are working overtime: I'm in a great mood and excited about the prospect of the workout being my priority!

I'm also about the pull the trigger on two events: Bike the Drive (30 mile ride) here in Chicago in May and the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Relay in October....IF I can find a partner. Anyone want partner with me? Basically, it a half marathon split by two runners. Runner #1 does 5 miles (through Wide World of Sports and Animal Kingdom) and Runner #2 does 8 miles through the Studios and Epcot. I want to do the second leg. The race starts at 10pm and is followed by access to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival until 3:00 am.

Anyone? Bueller?

1 comments:

Amber said...

I heard they were changing the Food & Wine race, but I didn't know what the deal was. That sounds like a neat concept!

Copyright 2009 Procrastination Station. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy